Duane Washkowiak Background
History of involvement and track record of ROI for our Members and Clients at all levels of service, “I believe it is important to give back to the industry and leave it a little better for the future – that has been my goal in all of the roles I have taken on.” My business approach is very simple in working with my clients (several hundred transactions) or with other professionals inside of our industry – is to treat people with respect and follow through on commitments and treat folks like I would want to be treated.
• Current Board member – National and State Association of REALTOR’S
• FPC (Federal Policy Coordinator for AAR/NAR) for Congresswoman Sinema and have served in the past for others
• Member – Legislative committee at AAR
• Past RVP Region 4 for AAR
• Past-President at SEVRAR and Board member & REALTOR OF THE YEAR -1999
• Past-President at ARMLS and current Board member
• Past NAR Committee involvement
o Housing Opportunity
o MLS Committee
o Education Committee
• Realty Executives East Valley – Designated Broker – background in management and sales experience since 1990 in the Valley with major companies including Realty Executives, Coldwell Banker, Prudential and Century 21. Prior Corporate experience with GTE and Siemen’s Corporation at a Director level with Budget responsibility in excess of $6M expense side and product planning for over $80M in annual sales.
• Community Involved
o Served on several Boards for City of Tempe
o Currently serving on Tempe Police review commission
o Past Volunteer Tempe PD
o Ran for TUHSD school Board
o Past-Chair Site Council at Marcos de Niza HS
o Tempe Neighborhood Assn. President for Optimist Park NW
o Fund-raising for Tempe Marcos de Niza Band program
• Family – my wife and partner Pat is a Nurse Practitioner with Comprehensive Women’s Health in Gilbert, AZ and we have three sons, Mike and Eryn and my Grandchildren, Tim and Sarah, and Matt.
• Contact info: Duane@propertyinAZ.com and direct line at 602-430-7404